Jan 10, 2019
This is a specialised position that requires PS4 and Xbox One programming experience. You would work with platform specific issues and would implement platform specific features, but on other times would work with the game itself. Currently you would be working with our brand new title in the management/strategy genre.
- Analyzing and fixing common problems in a console development such as load times, memory usage, and performance issues.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working with C# and Unity
- Previous experience with Console development and their certification processes
- Up-to-date understanding of technologies used in games
Considered an advantage:
- Ability to learn new technologies, techniques and platforms
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Development experience on other platforms
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
What we offer:
- Development of PC and Console titles with highly talented and motivated team
- Independent and agile working environment
- Very little management overhead
- Supportive team enviroment that values personal growth and development
- Grand scale projects in cooperation with major publisher
Iceflake is a company with over 10 years of history and a stable outlook. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Use the title Console Programmer and include a portfolio of your previous projects.